This is a handle demarcation which is a deliberate design feature which acts as a finger guide to ensure users know best placement for their hands when styling and ensure extra comfort. Further to this it has added safety benefit so users can clearly differentiate which part of the styler is hot.
Articles in this section
- DOES GHD UNPLUGGED HAVE A WARRANTY PERIOD?
- HOW CAN I TELL IF MY GHD UNPLUGGED IS GENUINE?
- WHAT STEPS DO YOU RECOMMEND IN CLEANING MY GHD UNPLUGGED?
- WHY IS THERE AN INDENT ON THE TOP COVER OF MY NEW GHD UNPLUGGED?
- THE POWER CHARGING ISN’T WORKING PROPERLY – WHAT SHOULD I DO?
- CAN WE CHARGE GHD UNPLUGGED IN THE PLANE AND IN THE TRAIN? IS IT FULLY FLIGHT FRIENDLY?
- WHY CAN’T I USE GHD UNPLUGGED WHEN CHARGING?
- WHAT IS THE SIZE OF THE PLATES?
- CAN YOU REALLY USE GHD UNPLUGGED ANYWHERE OR ARE THERE RESTRICTIONS?
- WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GHD UNPLUGGED AND THE OTHER STRAIGHTENERS ON THE MARKET?